I've been adding them to garnishing my smoothies with these beauts... also for a sweet energy boost through the day, I grab a handful and happily munch them.
Inca berries, also commonly known as golden berries, are peruvian golden jewels that taste like a vitamin c explosion in your mouth that are in fact LOADED with vitamin C! They also boast the following super hero strengths:
- Higher in antioxidants than gojiberries, greentea and blueberries.
- More than twice or triple the dietary fibre of most dried fruits
- A 50-55g serve of Inca berries has more Potassium than a banana
- A great level of Vitamin C & Phosphorus
- Higher level of protein than most dried fruits
- Low in sodium
Grab a heap and get munching on them to help your body transition through the change of seasons! Our bodies need lighter, more vibrant foods, Vitamin C and Dietry fibre to cleanse the winter cobwebs away and mega antioxidants to get our bods and skin raring to go in summer- the perfect and yummiest 'sunscreen' ever!!
Plus they make any smoothie look good :)