Saturday, 10 November 2012

My Melbourne Return & Bright Breakfast

Well my lovelies, Im back in Melbourne and have just finished my first rehearsal for the up and coming theatre show I'm in... SUBURBIA!! (More on this to follow)



It was great, so nice to be back on the floor and talking about characters and being creative.

BUT!!! it has been such a long time since I've blogged- SORRY I got so busy exploring, working, making new lovely friends in LA that I couldn't bring myself to sitting down and writing about what I was doing...

Everyday I had a massive veggie juice, had healthy salads, lots of fresh fruit, chia seed, quinoa, & cocao bars that were the best thing ever!! My favourite quick and healthy snack while away was a generous spread of avocado on thick rice cakes with himalayan salt flakes and lime squeezed on top and apples (pink lady) with almond butter on top!!! oh and of course my chia seed quinoa bars!!!

Oh  my go to snack or meal on the run was definitely a big veg juice- juice bars, health food stores and vegan and organic cafes rein in LA- you can go absolutely ANYWHERE and be sure that you'll have all of your culinary choices met and conquered.. it was my food paradise.

I even had a sneaky croissant here and there as a wonderful treaty!!

One of my lovely fresh and bright breakfasts while away was my BRIGHT BREAKFAST, which was a bright bowl full of mango, avocado, banana, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds and shaved toasted coconut with a squeeze of lime.



Yummmmm such a great way to start the day.

X

No comments: