Monday 19 November 2012

Last Week of Rehearsal: I need fast food!



So- Suburbia opens next week!!!

YAY- it's gonna be a goodie.....
Last week of rehearsals, work, homework, moving house, meetings and yoga= I need super fast, super delicious and absolutely amazingly nutritious FOOD!!

I've been living on veggie juices and fresh fruit, fresh tomatoes, carrots with almond butter or hummus, and avocados, BUT I've been needing something so quick and spectacular, thats also filling that keeps me going all day.

Enter the green smoothie with a savoury side!!!

I've been loving my super green smoothie with chia seeds, silverbeet, kale, lettuce, banana, orange, rice  milk, almond paste and fresh lemon with a side of fat rice cakes smothered with almond paste, avo, tomatoes, sea salt and lemon!!!!! YUMMMM



SUPER FAST, SUPER YUM AND SUPER DUPER GOOD FOR YOU.

It also is very pretty!!!

XXXXX

No comments: