Friday 12 October 2012

Soup of the week: Rainbow Soup



So since I'm flying over to LA tomorrow- I realised I might not be posting a soup recipe for a while- but you never know- I might make one when I get there!!

Im leaving you with a very colourful soup that kept me going the week through and which also cleansed a comforted my tummy too!

It's my Rainbow Soup!

Very quick and easy, and pretty too!!

RAINBOW SOUP

What you need:

1/4 red cabbage
1/2 cauliflower
1/4 pumpkin (I used a jap)
1/2 leek (I included an inch of the really green stalky bit too)
1-2 carrots
handful of baby celery
1/2 cup peas
handful of flat leaf parsley
filtered water to cover


What you do:

Chop all the veggies, cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce to a low simmer, simmer for 20 mins or until just cooked through.
Don't over cook this soup.
Season with sea salt and garnish with the parsley.

Serve- eat.

THATS IT!!!!

Have fun while I'm in LA!!!

x

No comments: