Wednesday 17 October 2012

My First dinner & Green Meal Since Stepping Off The plane

Sorry it's been a while- I have been busy exploring :)

When I got off the plane, I was craving fresh and green food!!
I ate well before during and after my flight- only I felt as though I hadn't eaten a green veggie in a while (excluding my green juice at the market).

So there was only one thing for it- a very green salad for dinner!!

GREEN SALAD



What you need:

a tomato (i used a yellow one)
1/4 small red onion thinly sliced
1/2 lime
handful of flat leaf parlesy
hanful corriander
handful baby spinage

What you do:

Slice the red onion and put into a bowl, then squeeze the lime over and let sit for a few mins.
wash, chop and slice your veg.
Put everything into a bowl season and drizzle with oil

SERVE!

Very quick easy and satisfying!

I served the meal with white quinoa and lightly blanched asparagus.

XX

No comments: