Thursday 20 September 2012

Morning routine: Lemons

Every morning before meditation I have a hot water with lemon.
We're talking EVERY MORNING!

Then through the day I choose to garnish my salads with lemon juice and a bit of oil, or I might squeeze some into my fresh juice or smoothie.

Sometimes I take a lemon on set with me so I can have a hot water with lemon through the day.
*just make sure the water isn't boiling or it will kill all the goodness lemons give.

Wanna know why?

Well I'm gonna tell you anyways..



Lemons contain more vitamin C than oranges. They are also packed with potassium, which helps get rid of mucus and waste from the liver.

If you start your day with hot water and lemon, you will love your liver by encouraging  the formation of bile and will improve the body's absorption of minerals, promote weight loss, cleanse the blood, treat high blood pressure, aid digestion and protect you from colds, flu and parasite infection.

If your'e consuming a heap of protien and fat, lemon will help destroy putrefactive bacteria in both your mouth (eliminate bad breath) and the instestines.

Plus, they look good in a fruit bowl!!

X