Tuesday 10 September 2013

My super Heart Chakra GREEN smoothie x

I've been doing an online course over the past couple of months which is all about chakric health, mindfulness and white light healthing- It's been SUPER AWESOME and so incredible educational and beneficial in helping me in my journey and connecting in with myself and my energy centres- FASCINATING!!!

Today is the first day of two weeks, working on focusing on the heart chakra!
"love is a many splender thing"
"love lifts us up where we belong"
"all you need is love"



OH YEAH

At yoga on Sunday, the gorgeous instructor told us about love and connecting in- it's the theme we're focusing in on this month- convienient!!!
Plus I've got a few super love projects going on in my life at the moment!!
I've been reading a heap of wonderful things all related to love- self love- gratitude- we are love- ETC!!!
(if you want a great and far out read- get your hands on Shealla Dreaming writen by Simone M. Matthews)

After todays lecture on the heart chakra, I was filled with inspiration! I wanted to buy beautiful healers chocolate immediately- just for love!!
I was also inspired to create a mega green smoothie, dedicated to the heart chakra.
The heart chakra vibrates at the color green- what better way to celebrate it's beauty than a green smoothie!! I wanted ALL ingredients to be green- although a few sneeky inca berries and walnuts made it in! *plus some additional raw vegan choc to garnish- after I took the photo!! All in the name of love!!

MY SUPER HEART CHAKRA GREEN SMOOTHIE


WHAT YOU NEED
2-3 green apples (I used 3 small ones)
1 lime
1-2 cups mixed greens (I used kale, parsley and silverbeet)
1/4 cup inca berries
1 cup coconut water
*topping: hemp seeds, mixed herbs, walnuts and chocolate!!!

WHAT YOU DO
Wash and chop fruit and veg. Pop evrything into into the blender and blitz.
Pour into a bowl and scatter with your topping!

EAT AND LOVE LOVE LOVE.


X

No comments: